This chocolate protein chia pudding is the right make-ahead breakfast. Merely prep it the night time earlier than, and this creamy, chocolate-y gluten-free and vegan pudding shall be ready for you once you get up.
Hey pals! How’s the day going? I hope you’re having fun with the morning. I’m so pleased you’re enthusiastic about Spring Form Up! 200 of you may have already signed up 🙂 Make sure to grab your spot now should you’d like to hitch within the enjoyable.
For at the moment’s publish, I’m re-sharing this recipe as a result of it’s one thing we’ve had so usually for breakfast these days!
Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
With our loopy morning schedules, I’m an enormous fan of something I could make prematurely for breakfast. We love issues just like the breakfast cookie, this protein oatmeal bake and this vegan peach oatmeal bake. When breakfast is ready, it ensures that I’ll have one thing to eat within the morning, as a result of typically it’s too busy round right here to make the same old egg scramble till after each kiddos are dropped off.
Right here’s a chia protein pudding recipe that our complete household loves! It’s protein-packed, filled with wholesome fat, and excessive in fiber, so after I pair it with a aspect of scrambled eggs I’m full and glad for hours. You’ll be able to customise it by including any fruit or toppings you’d like. My go-to’s are berries, cacao nibs and unsweetened coconut.
Right here’s the wholesome recipe should you’d like to provide it a attempt!
Components For Chia Seed Pudding:
- chia seeds
- vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- sea salt
- maple syrup (can even add a splash of vanilla extract)
- almond or coconut milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, peanut butter, gogi berries, and many others.
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- Toppings: granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, gogi berries, and many others.
- Combine all substances in a glass or small bowl.
- Cowl and set within the fridge in a single day.
- The subsequent morning, stir properly, add your toppings, and go!
Hope you may have a beautiful morning and I’ll see ya quickly.